Combined Arms Massive Mod

A hub for discussing StarDrive 1 and StarDrive 2!
AdamD

Re: Combined Arms Massive Mod

Post by AdamD » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:37 pm

Hmm I'm not sure, I have Steam installed on a separate drive, perhaps that's why it's upset?

But, I did try a full uninstall via steam, deleted the left over files and reinstalled from scratch about 4 times.

fizban1978

Post by fizban1978 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:13 pm

I also have steam installed on another drive.
Mmm, you can try working with Texas and see if you get better results.
But if it’s not too much trouble, I would appreciate if you went online in discord chats and talked to our devs. In “the testing and issues” channel.

mustang

Post by mustang » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:19 am

Have the reported crashes been identified / fixed?

fizban1978

Post by fizban1978 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:56 pm

I don’t think so, simply because it’s not reproducing for me or any of the testers in RE or Texas.
You can try the game and see if you get crashes. Just be sure to follow the instructions in moddb Link in the original post if you do that.

mustang

Post by mustang » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:55 pm

It seems to crash after pressing the engage button for me if I do anything but play a standard default game as humans...
When I do get into the game, it will crash after just a bit.

When I tried to play corners, it crashed, and the crash log refers to "Exception: The given key was not present in the dictionary.".... "C:\Users\danny\Documents\sd-blackbox\Ship_Gamw|ResourceManager.cs:line 431"... and on

I'm not danny, nor do I have a danny user profile on my system.

I did a clean install of Windows 10 (had to rebuild system anyways, so why not), steam, followed by clean install of SD, then of the BB hotfix referenced on moddb link.

fizban1978

Post by fizban1978 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:35 pm

You checked the moddb for combined arms? I see you are not using the latest radical elements build.
Also, Danny is zero I think. You can disregard the code file paths in the crash.
Try installing the latest RE build or use Texas build, which by now is more stable.

megumin

Post by megumin » Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:27 pm

Hey nice to see @op post about our glorious mod, we need to post about blackbox on here.
EXPLOSION!!!!...(THUD!)