Bugs found so far

Help design and build the tactics game of the future
Moles

Bugs found so far

Post by Moles » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:16 pm

Me and Danny116 were doing some playtesting in multiplayer and came accross a number of bugs to report, these are our results so far:

When starting a multiplayer game, sometimes the turn order seems to be messed up, we were both playing on the same turn and after ending turn neither of us could do anything despite the clock ticking and each of our screens saying it was the opponents turn, after the timer expires the game hangs doing nothing forever.

When playing a multiplayer game if you run out of time, before ending your turn the game seems to spam end both your and your opponents turns, you end up missing several turns and the game advances around 8-10 turns a time. This seems to happen every time you run out of time

Flight still charges extra AP for climbing up spaces.

The linebreaker had a weird issue where it was deployed on 2ap and didn't gain any AP for over 10 turns, then when I moved it one space, it teleported my opponents dragon approx 10 spaces towards me.......

When on the first screen after launching the game, I try to click where it says type here to chat but cannot select the chat or type anything.

After finishing a game, and going to start off another game the mouse hitbox seems to go off, I was unable to ready up for another game and had to relog to be able to play again.

Will add more as I find them.
Last edited by Moles on Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Danny116

Re: Bugs found so far

Post by Danny116 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:17 pm

Nerf the cannon!

We will test further and report more findings soon!

Zero
Site Admin

Post by Zero » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:38 pm

Thanks fellas! I wonder if the desync occured when the clock ticked over to end the turn automatically? I'll have to do some more testing. Appreciate you guys taking the time.

Zero
Site Admin

Post by Zero » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:41 pm

Moles wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:16 pm

Flight still charges extra AP for climbing up spaces.
This one is intentional. You can hop terrain but you still have to exert to climb is my thinking. I have a separate climber ability. What do you think?

Zero
Site Admin

Post by Zero » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:48 pm

Also Moles, what resolution are you playing in?

Danny116

Post by Danny116 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:28 pm

Ah i see about the flying thing, does make sense in my eyes it was me who thought it was a "bug". i feel like its fine. Havent tested this but maybe it shouldnt cost extra to drop off? might already work that way but its just a thought if not!

Moles

Post by Moles » Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:20 am

New bugs found

When pathing to enter a font etc, it doesn't take engaging enemy units into account, so you end up not reaching the tile you target because you engage an enemy on the way, not stictly a bug but makes it very frustrating when this happens.

Major cleansing does not remove stunned

Also not sure if this is a bug or a balance change, but cooldowns go down on each TURN instead of each round, so the skeleton with shield bash can stun every 2 turns

Moles

Post by Moles » Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:21 am

Zero wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:48 pm
Also Moles, what resolution are you playing in?
I am playing on the default, as the settings menu does not seem to function for me, it does not apply any changes I make and I cannot fullscreen the game.

Moles

Post by Moles » Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:55 am

Can now select chat and send a message however it says i'm the only one in the regional lounge and danny does not see any messages, we cannot see each other in the list also.

When going to multiplayer lobbies, it says that the list auto refreshes, but it does not and when waiting for danny to make a game, I have to tab back to single player, then navigate back to multiplayer after he creates the game to be able to see/join it

If you dragging attack something on a bridge with another unit blocking where it should land, your champion is dragged underneath the bridge screenshot: http://puu.sh/wa9le/256c41ab69.jpg

When trying to place the castle spell underneath the fuedal knight, it does not allow you to place the spell underneath him

Zero
Site Admin

Post by Zero » Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:13 am

Nice good reports. Latest build has a functional options screen.