It is currently Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:33 pm
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:52 pm 
Ensign

how do you do it?

before i found different front invasion and hard to mutliple task all fronts and some fronts got invaded from ground troop and annoying to flush them out once they entrenched.

for your territories near hostile region,do you pack your planets with GT and orbit everyone with ships to lessen chance of GT entrenching planet when you have invasion on different fronts at same time?

OfflineProfileSend private message
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:45 pm 
Space Cadet

Best way for me so far is manually commanding the orbital battle. Don't let them land, its almost impossible at the later stages. Your defenders are limited.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:13 am 
Admiral

Hyperspace inhibitors
Tractor and/or repulsor beam stations
A deadly swarm of missiles heading at incoming transports.

Try out Blackbox, planetary gravity wells are available as a game feature that can even be scaled to be bigger or smaller, and I coded them to be relative to the size of the planets themselves.

Honestly I hope we can get some way of 'delaying' the drop-off time in as well, if we haven't already, so that transports can't just rush to a planet.

ImageImageImageImage

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:06 am 
Space Cadet

hmm... shouldn't all stargate connected worlds be connected? It says people can walk from one world to the next, so troops should be a shared pool for the connected worlds

Anyways I've found nearly all troop techs to be rubbish. Especially that rail rifle... add armor and they do 5 points of damage. lol. Or powered armor, what a joke. Heavy weapons are good tho. You will win fast and easy when outnumbering your foe. Super soldier is pretty much a must as well.

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 4:32 pm 
Ensign

I find the ground defences available in Blackbox make them irrelevant, also, if under threat of attack I just put a tank on every square of the planet, I also group my combat buildings so that there is a bit of a death valley for troops. Try putting a unit on every square and build all available planetary defences on your border worlds.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]